The Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, AED - American Heart Association course that teaches rescuers the knowledge and psychomotor skills they need to recognize emergencies at the worksite. Receive training in first aid, adult CPR and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). This class meets OSHA regulations.
Heartsaver First Aid - You have the option of attending the first portion of this course to receive the First Aid Certification. Please see associated fees above.
It is recommended that you review the book prior to class. To arrange for pickup, please call 215-361-4411. Payment must be made in full before a book is received. If you do not receive your book before class, you will be provided one at the time of the class.
Refunds for your scheduled class will be provided with a $5 processing fee if 48 hour cancellation notice is given. If you are ill or have an emergency, please call 215-361-4411 to reschedule your class.
Courses start promptly, allow 5 to 10 minutes to sign-in and receive materials. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you must reschedule for another class. Do not wear lipstick, chew gum or eat food in class. Wash your hands before attending class.
Pregnant women must notify their obstetrician about the CPR class and send or bring written permission from the doctor with course payment. CPR is strenuous and may not be advised for all pregnant women.
*The American Heart Association promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.
- Saturday, April 15, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (6 seats left)Lansdale Hospital Classrooms A/B
- Saturday, June 24, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (8 seats left)Lansdale Hospital Classrooms A/B
- Saturday, July 29, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (8 seats left)Lansdale Hospital Classrooms A/B
- Saturday, October 7, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (8 seats left)Lansdale Hospital Classrooms A/B
- Saturday, November 18, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (8 seats left)Lansdale Hospital Classrooms A/B